- Triggers positive plant gene expression by living within plant cells.
- The Endophytic Trichoderma live as long as the plant, resulting in fewer applications.
Consistently improves root and crop health – a culmination of 30 years research.
- Enhanced root growth
- More resilient roots & plants
- Improved crop architecture
Apply once- the earlier the better
Rate – 500g/ha
Legumes – 30g/25kg seed
Ease of Use
Can be used with phosphate fertilisers.
Endophytic Trichoderma – only 1% of all Trichoderma
What they do:
- Inoculate the roots and live within the cells. They form a symbiotic relationship with the plant, producing a scintillating array of metabolites that impact the physiology of the whole plant.
- Switch on gene pathways to enhance multiple biochemical pathways with positive benefits to the plant.
- Highly active – established in 16-48 hours; only used once in most crops.
Product Pack Sizes
Contains Trichoderma spp 7 x 107 CFU/g.
Trichoderma species based on more than three decades of research at Cornell University and other international biological research programs. Their development is the latest result of screening more than 1,000 organisms from worldwide microbial libraries and selection/discovery programs, followed by hundreds of independent field trials around the world.
Vegetables, Tree & Vine Planting
Application rate : 500g/ha
- In-furrow at planting: minimum volume of 100L water /ha
- Via irrigation; 0-7 days after planting
- Spray; wash into root zone with irrigation
- Drench or dip seedling trays; 200g/100Lwater
- Mix/shake contents of pack before use (if not using whole pack).
- Ideally apply within 7 days of planting.
- Pre-mix 500g Sabel-X into 15L of non-chlorinated water.
- Leave the pre-mix to stand for 20-30 minutes to allow microbial food sources to dissolve. Filter if necessary.
- Add Sabel-X to tank last after all other inputs have been diluted.
- All mixture to be used on day of mixing.
Application rate : 30g Sabel-X Horticulture per 25kg seed.
- Apply as a dry seed treatment prior to planting.
- Depending on equipment:
- Shake contents of pack across seed in plant box and mix, or Sprinkle Sabel-X Horticulture onto seed in bag. Treat in one bag increments to ensure uniform coating of seed. Shake bag or mix
until uniform coverage is obtained.
- Plant treated seed directly after Sabel-X seed treatment has been applied.