Add Carbon To Soil
Improve moisture retention in soil and reduce disease.
Active Carbon is humic and Fulvic acid.
This is the main active component of soil organic matter that can be used by soil microbes as an energy source.
Adding active carbon to your crop is the cost-effective and efficient way to get the benefits of organic matter to your crop (multiple research).
Why active carbon works:
- Provides a charged surface to hold onto nutrients
- Microbes use active carbon to improve soil structure, retain moisture and reduce disease
Active carbon options
- Humus 26 – liquid concentrate – 26% potassium humate and fulvate
- Humus 100 – >80% Potassium humate and fulvate – >98% soluble powder
- Fol-Up – 10% Potassium fulvate liquid
- Fulvic Acid Powder – >90% Potassium fulvate; >98% soluble powder