All in one soil health improver
Improving soil health suppresses disease, improves plant growth & improves nutrient availability.
Recent research has found the key to a healthy soil is to:
- Stimulate microbial activity
- Improve microbial diversity
- Add active carbon to soil, and
- Energise the plant
Fish Plus does all this!
Healthy soil has multiple benefits including helping crops through stress events, disease suppression, and enhanced nutrient availability and uptake.
Fish Plus is made from:
- Fish Emulsion – Sourced from warm ocean fish caught in the Indian Ocean filleted for human consumption; low oil content. Food source for microbes.
- Super Kelp – All natural kelp (seaweed) extract to promote root growth and tolerance to environmental stress.
- Fulvic Acid Powder – Active carbon source for microbial activity, improves nutrient uptake.
- Molasses – Energy source for microbes; stimulates microbial activity.
- Phosphorus – Important component of energy transfer in the plant.
Product Pack Sizes
Direction For Use
Add Fish Plus to spray and fertigation tank slowly with tank nearly full and maximum agitation. Blockages can occur if concentrated product comes into contact with filtration system. When applying through boom spray use 120 or 200 micron mesh screen on main filter and a 50L jet.
When blending with other compounds dissolve Fish Plus separately and add to tank as last ingredient.
Always agitate drum contents before use.
Blend up to 1L Fish Plus with 20L water.
Can be used via foliar or irrigation.
Vegetables: 5-10L/ha every 7-14 days from emergence/ transplant
Vines: 5-10L/ha monthly
Fruit & Nut Trees: 5-10L/ha monthly
Tropical Fruit: 5-10L/ha monthly
Broad-acre crops & pasture: 3-6L/ha 1-3 times during the season
Anti-foaming agent: Add 1L/1,000L water in spray tank
Contains Fish Emulsion, Kelp Extract, Fulvic Acid, Molasses, Phosphorus