Endophytic Trichoderma - unlocking your soil's biological potential!
- Triggers positive plant gene expression by living within plant cells
- Canola crops experience root rot, stem rot and damping off problems like Clubroot, Blackleg and Sclerotinia
- Consistently improves root and crop health – a culmination of 30 years research
- Enhanced root health from improved beneficial microbial activity
- More resilient roots & plants
- Improved crop architecture & yield – less lodging, less shatter
- Reduced crop stress
- Increases photosynthesis by up to 30%
- Apply once – effect lasts for the life of the crop
- Rate – 60g per 25kg seed
Ease of Use
- Applied dry direct onto seed.
- Can be used on fungicide treated seed.
Exceptional grower feedback is the hallmark of Sabel-X Endophytic Trichoderma.
Product Pack Sizes
Seed Treatment – 60g/ per 25kg of seed.
Apply as a dry seed treatment prior to planting.
Mix/shake contents of pack prior to use.
Sprinkle Sabel-X onto seed in hopper.
Treat in one bag increments to ensure uniform coating of seed with Sabel-X.
Mix until uniform seed coverage is obtained.
Plant treated seed directly after Sabel-X seed treatment has been applied.
Can be used on fungicide treated seed.