Fertiliser uptake enhancer
Compatible with a wide range of liquid fertilisers.
Very effective when used with foliar fertilisers.
Fol-Up contains fulvic acid which is suitable for use directly as a foliar fertiliser or combined with other water-soluble fertilisers (NPK & trace elements). OFS Fol-Up bonds with most plant nutrients and makes them readily available for uptake by plants through foliar sprays, via overhead irrigation or hydroponic systems.
Fulvic acids are essential for plants to obtain their complete nutrition.
Fulvic acids are created by soil-based micro-organisms to make minerals and other nutrients easier for plants to take up.
Few Australian soils have adequate microbial life or enough soil organic matter to produce adequate amounts of fulvic acid.
Fulvic acids in OFS Fol-Up are widely known for their ability to:
- Improve the uptake of nutrients by plants in foliar applications
- Bond with plant nutrients to reduce their immobilisation in the soil
- Promote quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth
- Provide a valuable source of carbon for soil microorganisms
- Improve the efficacy of many non-selective herbicides
- Offer drought protection due to improved water storage
We recommend using Fol-Up in foliar sprays to get the multiple benefits of fulvic acid cost-effectively.
Product Pack Sizes
Direction For Use
Always agitate drum contents before use.
0.5% of tank mix; up to 2-3L/ha.
Mix Fol- Up with liquid fertilisers at 0.5% of total mix (1 part of Fol-Up to 200 parts water orfertiliser solution) before application; up to 2-3L/ha.
1-3L per 10,000L water (re-circulating system).
Used to buffer nitrogen and improve uptake; reduces leaf damage from applications of UAN,
Urea and other ammonium fertilisers.
To reduce UAN scorch
Apply 1L-3L/ha Fol-Up in 100L mix, or 1L Fol-Up per 30L UAN.