Natural Phosphorous granule.
- P – 9.7%
- Ca – 32.1%
- Calcium and phosphorus are not normally combined in the one fertiliser.
Chemical fertilisers can lead to soil degradation. Guano contains a living microbial flora which enhances organic matter, encouraging microbial activity which improves nutrient uptake, plant health and soil moisture levels.
The second most deficient soil nutrient (second only to calcium). Phosphate is necessary for proper plant metabolism (energy transfer), blooming and possibly somewhat earlier maturity. Phosphorus is important in cell division and the development of new tissue. Plants deficient in P have stunted growth.
Calcium is important for soil pH, soil health and cell wall development in plants. Calcium also reduces the toxic effect from sodium and from soil borne fungi such as root rot and phytophthora.
Ca and P in one microbe friendly granule
- Calcium is essential for proper cell wall development in plants.
- Calcium solubility must be maintained for crop demand.
- A soil with balanced calcium is friable and easily worked.
- Many fertilisers remove calcium from the soil and can be expensive and dangerous to soil health.
Product Pack Sizes
Suitable for fruit and nut trees, vines, vegetables, row crops, tropical fruit, turf, pastures and cereals.
Trees & Vines: 200-300kg/ha